Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Love

My Dear,
Thank you for Loving me so much since our relationship starts...
Althought there's many thingS happened between, but i NEVER GIVE UP...
Cause I knew that u're very important to me...
I really cant forgt the day [31.01.10].... (u noe wat is it?)
That day I was very Happy...
Before that I thought I'll loose you Forever...
But it doesn't  =]
Remember we met at Starbucks? And ate the Chocolate Cake?? hehe
many many Sweet Memories we had I'll never forgt....
And now we already together about 9 months++...
Very happy ( so do you?)
But i wanna say that, I duwan 9 Months, i want 9 Years, and MORE!
I'm very sure we can do that...


ACtually before my parents forced me...
But i didn't Give Up...
Everytime i tell myself
''Never give up! He's the One, and also the ONLY ONE,and also the Last One''
Without you.... I really dont know how my life would be...



Baby....
I Promised YOU i'll Love u FOREVER....
Everynight before I sleep... I said that too... (right??)
I'm serious....!
U're my MAN..

I LOVE YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment